Table of Contents
- Replacements, Returns, and Cancellations
- Shipping & Tracking Information
- When will my order ship/arrive?
- How long do I need to wait for my package to arrive?
- How will I know when my order has shipped?
- I'm not receiving any order updates. What should I do?
- Do you ship internationally?
- My order is "confirmed." What does that mean?
- I ordered expedited shipping. Why hasn't my order been shipped?
- My tracking hasn't updated for a while. What should I do?
- My order was marked as delivered but I haven't received it.
- My books never arrived/I received an empty box. How can I get my books?
- Can I pick up my books myself?
- Ordering Information
- What payment methods do you accept?
- How do I pay using a purchase order?
- I am ordering for a tax-exempt organization. What do I need to do?
- Product Information
- Are your books used or new?
- When will this product be restocked?
- Can I specify books to include/exclude in my order?
- I didn't receive this book/series I expected in my order!
- I want to exclude boy/girl books from my order. How do I do that?
- Will I receive any duplicates if I order two boxes on the same order?
- Will I receive any duplicates if I order two or more sets or series on the same order?
- If I already own some titles of a set or series and I want to order the same set/series from you, how can I prevent my order from containing books that I already have?
- Can you complete a series if I already own some of the titles?
- How are sets and series titles selected? Do they go in order?
- Company Information
Replacements, Returns, and Cancellations
What is your replacement policy?
To make sure our customers receive the highest quality books for their order, we offer to replace books that have certain issues. To receive any replacements, please make sure to reach out to us within 10 days of your order's arrival date. We will replace the following types of books:
- Dirty (includes water damage)
- Duplicated with customer's owned books
- Duplicated within order
- Missing books
- Mismatched series (Magic Treehouse instead of Magic School Bus, etc.)
- Non-books (catalogs, guides, etc.)
- Offensive content
- Religious in non-religious products
- Written in
- Wrong language
- Wrong series
Our replacement policy does not cover the following types of books:
- Not age appropriate
- Stickers on book
- Customer doesn't like book
- Customer doesn't like book type (Disney, T.V. characters, etc.)
- Specific book title/series not included in order
To get replacements, please send us a message with your order number and photos of EVERY book you need replaced. Here are the photo requirements for each type of book:
- Condition: book is too worn or used
- Damaged: photo should show the damage
- Dirty: photo should show the dirt/water damage
- Duplicated: photo should show the duplicated books side-by-side
- Missing: photo should show the packing slip and any notes from USPS/UPS indicating that the box was opened/inspected/received empty, if they exist
- Mismatched Series: photo should show the received books and the packing slip
- Non-books: photo should show either the cover or the content of the book indicating that it is not an actual book
- Offensive content: photo should show the offensive content
- Religious in non-religious product: photo should show the religious content
- Written in: photo should show the writing
- Wrong language: photo should show the wrong language
Once our representative has received all the photos you need for your order, they will set up a replacement order. They will send an invoice to you for a "Replacement Product." On the notes of the order will be the number of and type of books you need replaced. This will be sent to your provided email (if you know you didn't put an email on your order, please give it to the rep helping you). You must confirm the invoice for your order to go into our system.
Please note that there is a 5 book replacement limit for all language products!
What is your return policy?
Please send us a message to get information about returns and refunds. Do so within 30 days of your order's delivery date. All customers will be responsible for return shipping, no exceptions.
What is your cancellation policy?
All customers who would like to cancel their order should send us a message. If your order has shipped, we are not able to cancel it. If it has not, you must pay a 10% restock fee to cancel your order.
Shipping & Tracking Information
When will my order ship/arrive?
We cannot guarantee any shipping or delivery date because we do not handle delivery for any order. We recommend calculating your estimated delivery dates based on the times provided below.
How long do I need to wait for my package to arrive?
Our current processing time is 1-3 business days. Our standard shipping time through USPS is 4-8 business days. Our expedited shipping time through UPS is 1-5 business days.
How will I know when my order has shipped?
You will receive a shipping confirmation email once your order has shipped. It will contain your order number and your tracking number.
I'm not receiving any order updates. What should I do?
Use the following process to determine your course of action.
- Make sure you entered an email address on your order. If you did not, send us a message and we will add one to your order and provide you with the info we have for your order.
- Check to make sure it has been 5 full business days since you've placed your order. For a definition of "business day," click here.
- Double check your email, include your Junk/Spam folder, to see if your order/shipping confirmation email is there.
If you've done all of these things and still are not receiving order updates, send us a message with your order number or the name on your order.
Do you ship internationally?
We only ship to the continental U.S. and Alaska. For international residents and Hawaiians, we recommend sending your order to a trusted friend or family member in the valid shipping locations that can then ship the order to your location.
My order is "confirmed." What does that mean?
USPS and UPS created tracking numbers once we delivery your order to a facility. Your order is shipped alongside several others on large pallets that are sent to a USPS/UPS scanning facility. If your order is "confirmed," it means it has been received by USPS/UPS but has not been scanned. It will be scanned, so please be patient!
I ordered expedited shipping. Why hasn't my order been shipped?
Purchasing expedited shipping does affect our processing time, which is the time frame needed to assemble your order. Expedited shipping only increases the speed and security of the delivery of your order, which we do not handle.
My tracking hasn't updated for a while. What should I do?
Make sure it has been 5 days since your tracking was last updated. Additionally, make sure to read through the tracking notes to see if there is any issue preventing delivery. If there is not, please send us a message.
My order was marked as delivered, but I haven't received it.
Occasionally, USPS will mark orders as delivered before they are actually delivered. If your order has been marked as delivered but you still haven't received it, please wait 5 days for it to arrive. If it still hasn't arrived, send us a message. If you ordered via UPS, only wait 1 day.
My books never arrived/I received an empty box. How can I get my books?
If your books never arrive and it has been more than a week since your order was marked as delivered or since the indicated delivery date on your tracking, please send us a message. If you were sent an empty box, please include photos of the box and any notes from USPS/UPS indicating that the box was opened, if they exist.
Can I pick up my books myself?
Yes you can! Place your order and give us a call at (804) 370-5757 to inform us that you'll be picking up your package in-person.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards, Paypal, Google Pay, and Amazon accounts through our website.
How do I pay using a purchase order?
We will need you to first send us a completed Purchase Order to our email address at firstname.lastname@example.org. It should include a PO number of your choosing, a billing address, shipping address, product request, quantity, price, phone #, and email address for us to invoice. You can send this to us at email@example.com. We will generally respond within a day of PO requests once we've verified your information.
I am ordering for a tax-exempt organization. What do I need to do?
Nothing! We do not charge tax on any of our products.
Are your books new or used?
All of our books are used or donated, but are in excellent condition. Please view our Replacement Policy if you need replacements for books that are not in excellent condition.
When will this product be restocked?
We do not have any specified restock days. Instead, we restock our products almost daily. If a product you want is not available, check the shop frequently until it is. We are working on adding an email subscription service to notify customers of restocked products.
Can I specify books to include/exclude in my order?
We do not allow customers to include or exclude specific books or series, types, or categories of books from their order. All titles are randomly selected.
I want to exclude boy/girl books from my order. How do I do that?
Place your order now. Afterwards, send us a message with your order number (which is included on your order confirmation email) and specify which gender of books you'd like to exclude.
I didn't receive this book in my order!
We do not guarantee that a customer will receive any specific book in their order. We offer some possibilities on our product pages, but they are not guarantees.
What ages are the books suitable for?
Suitable ages are listed in the title of the products. We caution that you do not expect
Will I receive any duplicates if I order two boxes on the same order?
We work hard to make sure each book you receive is unique. However, duplicates may occur in large orders, but it is typically 1% of the total order quantity. If you do receive duplicates, send us a message and we will issue replacements.
Will I receive any duplicates if I order two or more sets or series on the same order?
You will not. We ensure that each title you receive is unique. If you receive any duplicates, send us a message and will issue replacements. We do discourage attempting to purchase a total number of books close to or more than the total number of books in the series. We do not have every book in a series available at any given time, so we cannot guarantee no duplicates in those situations.
If I already own some titles of a set or series and I want to order the same set/series from you, how can I prevent my order from containing books that I already have?
We do not allow customers to specify books in their order.
Can you complete a series if I already own some of the titles?
We are not able to do this currently.
How are sets and series titles selected? Do they go in order?
They do not. As with all products, all titles are randomly selected.
What is The Book Bundler?
We are a company of book lovers who love to spread the love of reading! We believe that reading can change the world and that every book, no matter how used, deserves a good home.
Why sell children's books?
Children are the future, and we want to enrich their minds so they can take our world to places we could never imagine. Research shows that reading at a young age increases intelligence, empathy, vocabulary, listening skills, spelling, and overall cognitive development. We want to make reading accessible and affordable for all children.
Why should I choose The Book Bundler?
We offer the largest number of high-quality, gently-used books at the lowest prices. Simple as that. We care about customer satisfaction deeply and want you to have a pleasant ordering experience.
What is the best way to contact you?
Always contact us through our Facebook page! You will get a faster response there than any other location.
Where are you located? / Where can I mail things to you?
Our physical address is 2109 Dabney Rd., Richmond, VA 23230.
Can I come in and pack my own books?
We currently do not have the ability for customers to pack their own books.
Do you accept donations?
We do! You can either mail books to us or drop them off in-person at our storefront. Our address is the same for both and is listed here.
Can we sell books to you?
If you are not one of our established book suppliers, we cannot buy books from you.
Why was I issued a warning about a comment I left on your Facebook page?
We understand that it can be frustrating if there's an issue with your order and you can't get immediate results. However, venting that frustration on our posts and on our customers' reviews can rile people up unnecessarily, and often times leads to the spread of misinformation regarding our policies and the actions we have taken to resolve your issue.
We prohibit the following from being posted on our customer reviews or on our own posts:
- Customer service messages
- Comments exhibiting behavior that constitutes harassment, including trolling
If you have received this warning, it means we will issue a permanent ban should the exhibited behavior continue. Please reach out to use through the proper communication channels to resolve your issues with your order.