If I Ran the Zoo, McElligot's Pool, And To Think That I Saw it on Mulberry Street, & On Beyond Zebra.
Some wear and inscriptions shown in photos.
McElligot's Pool is a Book Club Edition.
And To Think That I Saw It on Mulberry Street is a library copy with check-out dates ranging from 1970-2019. In good shape for how often it was read!
Feel free to contact us for more details/photos.
Bundles by Theme. The books you see in the photo are the exact books you will get.
- Unique, One-time book bundles by theme added daily.
- What you see in the picture(s) is exactly what you get.
- You get the exact books in the picture.
- Once sold, its gone for good.
- Shipping is $5 per Bundle
- Books are sold as-is, as shown in the picture.
- Return for any reason within 30 days for a full refund!
- Don't see what you want? Email us for a Bundle Request! BundleRequest@theBookBundler.com
- EAST COAST $5 per every 15lbs of books
- WEST COAST* $10 every 15lbs of books
- Shipping Carriers - UPS & USPS
- We do not ship to Hawaii or Alaska, or anywhere outside the continental U.S.(Sorry!)
- Typical order transit times - 2-8 business days
- Tracking - Emailed for every order as soon as it ships
- Free Shipping for orders over $100! Use discount code FREESHIPPING100 at checkout
We sort and grade our books into two main categories of used books, Premium Used and BEATER Used.
PREMIUM Used - Books are clean and may contain a previous owners name or inscription on the inside. Occasionally books will contain small or inconsequential page creases or bends, small 'nicks' or inconsequential tears on pages or small bar-coded inventory stickers, otherwise these tend to look very close to 'new' even if the books are older.
BEATER Used - Ex-library books and books with cosmetic wear to cover. We make sure all BEATERS have all the pages and are still readable. These typically sell for 30% less than our Premium Used boxes.
Replacement Guarantee & Returns
THE BOOK BUNDLER REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE
As fellow book lovers, we know the hassle of handing over hard-earned cash only to receive less-than-stellar books. That's why we've developed our own custom book-sorting processes to give you a quality and consistent product, every time. Every book that passes through our double-check process is touched, graded and bagged by at least two people.
We are so certain that we can deliver a reliable product to you every time, that we back every order by our own
Book Replacement Guarantee - If any of our books do not meet our stringent quality guidelines, we will replace them free of charge, no questions asked.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Return any order within 30 days for a full refund
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.