1 foot (contains 10-12 books on average)
3 feet (contains 30-36 books on average)
- These are authentic antique and vintage hardcover books, typically 50-100 years old and will have varying degrees of use and wear (1980s and older).
Some will contain notes, letters and musings of previous owners. This is considered "paper ephemera" (𝐝𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐰) and we leave it in the books.
- Colors are for book spines. The front and back hardcover boards (sides) of the book may be different.
- Book titles are hand-curated by our book sorters. We remove offensive and heavily religious titles, political titles (unless you want them 😉)
- Books are cleaned, repaired and preserved prior to shipping.
- height 5-9 inches, varying thickness
- Please contact us for a Custom Order if you need specific dimensions.
- Books are shipped in boxes with bubble wrap.
We are a FAST & FREE shipper, please allow 1-3 business days to prep and ship out your order. Larger orders may take longer.
Need a specific color combination? We're here to help! Just send us a message including:
- Specific colors (include pictures of references if you have them!)
- # of books or shelf length you want
- Please let us know any specific genres, period or types of books you are looking for!
- Vintage & Antique custom orders pricing varies per request
We love books, Let us help turn your vison into reality!
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐄𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐚 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧?
To collectors "ephemera" are vintage printed or written items which originally served some specific purpose and were not expected to be retained or preserved, but which are now cherished. Examples: Letters, ticket stubs, photographs, etc.
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞?
A record of ownership of a work art or an antique, used as a guide to authenticity or quality.
We consider these books to be unique, with its own history. Previous owners paper ephemera and provenance go hand in hand, many times by helping us authenticate first editions. If we see a letter in the book from 1973. and the first edition was published in 1973, we know its likely authentic. 𝙉𝙤𝙩 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙨 𝙚𝙥𝙝𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙖, consider yourself lucky if you find one that does!
𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐮𝐬
We are a small team of devoted book and art collectors who enjoy digging through piles of books every day. We work within our parent company TheBookBundler.com.
We clean, repair and preserve all books prior to shipping. Every book is an authentic treasure, we choose based on rarity and unique individual attributes.
𝙍𝙚𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 & 𝙎𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙨𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙜𝙪𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙣 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝘽𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙨 𝙗𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙁𝙤𝙤𝙩 𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨!
For a detailed list of our shop policies on shipping, returns and refunds please read our parent website(The Book Bundler) FAQ: https://www.thebookbundler.com/pages/faq#RRR2
We thank you for your patronage, it allows us to do what we love every single day.
𝙇𝙞𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙋𝙤𝙥𝙪𝙡𝙖𝙧 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙨
Modern Books by Color & Foot:
Vintage Books, Sets and Collections: